One of the perennial challenges of our festival is feeding the 75+ artists, designers, and volunteers that make each festival possible. We look for local companies to help provide some portion of the sustenance that drives this mighty creative machine. Donations of prepared food, produce, drinks, and baked goods are always appreciated, and no one donor needs to feel like they must feed everyone. It takes a city to feed a festival, and any donation, no matter the type or size, helps set the table.
In return, you will have our eternal gratitude, and of course our public thanks in whatever ways work best for you. This might include:
– inclusion in the in-kind donor collective ad in our program (with pledged donation at least one week prior to the festival)
– inclusion in the special thank you portion of the program
– menus or flyers available at the festival
– special offers for festival attendees
– mention in the festival blog and through or social media streams